Brand Name: Oversky
Item Name: Motor+ESC+Receiver+Propeller Combo
Model No: CR298
Shipping Weight: 11g
Weight: 5.4g including cables
Plug: 1.5mm JST 3P
Thrust: 120g-150g with 90mm prop at 2S
Idle Current: 0.27A/7.4V, 0.18A/3.7V
Ma-RX62HE-X series receivers were developed upon Ma-RX42E-X series receivers, with a built-in 7A/2S(5A/3S) brushless ESC and 6 independent servo ports on board, in this case, RX62HE-X receiver can provide more power and more channels to work on larger size or more complicated model planes. We can supply 8 versions in total with TELEM function.
– Version: Support for Futaba SFHSS, Support FrSky D8, Support FrSky D16 and telemetry, Support Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, Support FlySky AFHDS 2A, Support FlySky AFHDS 2A and telemetry (optional)
– Super Small Size: 24.0*16.0*6.5mm(not including antenna)
– Super Light: 1.85g(not including power cables and motor connectors)
– Working Voltage: 7.4~11.1V
– Comes with a built-in 7A/2S or 5A/3S brushless ESC；
– Built-in DCDC buck circuit(2.2A/3.9V)
– Supports double-aileron mode(reversed)
– Optimized binding process(DSMX/2)
– Auto binding;
– Supports TELEM function(only advanced version)
– 1.0mm 3P servo connectors;
– Double-aileron mode
Double-aileron mode is developed for those model airplanes using double ailerons. This function can simplify servo wiring connection and transmitter set up. Default is double-aileron mode, you can turn off double-aileron mode by short connect P ports on the above picture, then AIL2 will be set as AUX2 output.
– Auto Binding
As it is difficult to reach the binding button when the receiver has been installed inside the plane, we developed self-binding function, it works like this: The receiver will enter binding mode automatically after powered and no signal for 15 seconds (slow flashing LED light turns to fast flashing), then complete the binding operation according to your transmitter binding manual.
Telemetry function is useful on monitoring battery voltage, receiver working voltage and its signal strength as well as its working temperature in real time, through which customer can get working state of receiver and battery discharging state under control, so flying out of control range and over discharging will rarely happen ( for brushless motor rotation speed or flight height monitoring, customer needs to choose a more advanced receiver) NOTE: The effective control range of TELEM function depends on transmitter, it is possible that this would happen: the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range, it is normal and alright!
1x MP05 motor
1x MA-RX62HE-X receiver with a 2S 7A ESC
2x GWS5030 Propeller
1x Motor mount
1x Prop Saver