Brand Name: Betafpv
Model: X-Knight 4
Item Name: 160mm F4 AIO 20A ESC 4S 4 Inch Toothpick FPV Racing Drone
|X-Knight 4 160mm Frame Kit||Material: T700 Carbon Fiber
Frame Height: 8mm
Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
Bottom plate thickness: 1.5mm
Arm thickness: 4mm
Battery protected plate thickness: 1.5mm
|F4 Flight Controller AIO 20A ESC Board||
Model: 20A Toothpick AIO FC V3
CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
Built-in current sensor
Onboard 20A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC
Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
|1505 3600KV Brushless Motor||Weight: 13.08g (1 pc)
Motor Mount Holes: M2
KV (rpm/V): 3600KV
Input Voltage: 3-4S LIPO
Cables: 80mm long, 24AWG cables
|HQProp 4025 2-Blade Propeller||
Material: Poly Carbonates
Quantity: 2 CW & 2 CCW
|A01 5.8G 25/200mW VTX||
Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
Supply Voltage: 5V. NOT support connect to the 1S battery directly
Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
How to Change Frequency & Channel & Power?
Only support frequency and power change through the SmartAudio interface.
Method 1: Use the OSD menu.
Enter the OSD menu by radio transmitter sticks ( Pitch Stick UP and Yaw Stick Left). Then FEATURES -> VTX SA to change the frequency and power.
Method 2: Use the Betaflight GUI command. We could also use the Betaflight CLI commands to change the frequency and power of the VTX.
|Caddx Ratel 1200TVL FPV Camera||Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ Inch starlight HDR sensor
Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
FOV: 180 Degree
Min. Latency: 8ms
TV System: NTSC & PAL (changeable)
Image: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
WDR: Super WDR (HDR)
Min. Illumination: Starlight
Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
Video Output: CVBS
Camera OSD: Separate OSD
|Recommend Lipo Battery (NOT Included)||
Recommend Use 4S 850mAh 75C Lipo Battery XT60 Plug
– The lightweight 4-inch toothpick below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules.
– Assembled 4” frame kit, which adopts T700 carbon material becomes ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight 24.43g.
– The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 20A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can supports up to 25A continuous currents.
– Integrates with 1505 3600KV motor, X-Knight offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
– Supports up to 850mAh 4S battery. It has plenty of power and punches to do all the tricks and flips you want.
1x X-Knight 4Inch Toothpick FPV Drone
1x Set of M2*7 Screws